In addition to our BIG DEAL panel on Phasing Out Gasoline later this month, we've got awesome webinars coming up on climate policy, installing solar, and electric cars. And they're all free!
- TCI 101: How to advocate for clean transportation in MA & RI: February 10th and 11th
- Electric Vehicles 101: February 10th
- Intro to EnergySage: Solar Made Easy: February 17th
- Solar Next Steps: Ask a Solar Coach: February 24th
THE BIG DEAL 2/25: Phasing Out Gasoline
California's recent declaration that it will phase out gas-powered cars by 2035 might seem ambitious. But, at an exciting event this month, our panel of experts will tell you why phasing out gas is possible, sooner than you may think.
Thursday, February 25 at 12pm
- Dr. Monica Araya, international clean mobility advocate & decarbonization strategist
- Dan Gatti, Director of Clean Transportation Policy at Massachusetts Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs
- Janelle London, Co-Executive Director of Coltura, a West Coast-based nonprofit with a mission to speed the transition from gasoline to cleaner alternatives
- Anna Vanderspek, Electric Vehicle Program Director here at Green Energy Consumers Alliance
Don't miss it!
February 10th @ 12pm or February 11th @ 7:30pm
State leaders in Massachusetts and Rhode Island recently signed an agreement to pursue a regional Transportation & Climate Initiative (TCI) program. The goal of the policy is to reduce emissions from transportation, which is responsible for over a third of climate-warming emissions in each state. We at Green Energy Consumers Alliance believe TCI is critical to mitigating the impact of climate change, and we need your help to make sure our legislatures enact an equitable, effective program.
In this webinar, we'll explore:
- How TCI will work to reduce climate warming emissions and enable clean transportation investments
- Why the policy can be an effective tool to advance clean air, equity, and mobility
- What steps you can take to advocate for a strong TCI program in your state
Wednesday, February 10th @ 7:30pmCurious about getting an electric vehicle (EV), but not sure where to start? Join us for our popular Electric Vehicles 101 webinar to learn the basics! We'll cover environmental and consumer benefits, information about batteries and charging, and state and federal incentives. We will leave plenty of time to answer all of your questions.
Wednesday, February 17th at 7:30pm
If you're new to solar, researching on your own can be intimidating. That's why we're here to help! If you’re interested in benefiting from solar (whether you rent or own a home or condo), get started by comparing your options through the EnergySage platform, an independent web interface designed to make choosing a solar installer as easy as booking a flight online.
For those of you who have been comparing quotes or researching a solar installation already, please join us at this webinar to talk to EnergySage Solar Advisor Anna Hagadorn. Anna will quickly cover solutions to common obstacles to help clear the path for your installation, then will stick around for a while to answer your live questions.